Birthday Parties and School Groups
Broomy Hill Railway
- We provide a Birthday Special headboard on a train (showing the child’s name). Please give sufficient notice to enable us to prepare this.
- Our permanent gazebo for your exclusive use (with picnic tables).
- Train ride tickets for the children and adults (included in the booking fees below).
You can bring refreshments/food for the children in the party. We usually have tea, coffee, tins of soft drink, muffins, biscuits and sweets, for sale in the clubhouse.
- Up to 10 party children: £100 (includes 50 train ride tickets)
- 10 to 15 party children: £120 (includes 75 train ride tickets)
- 15 to 20 party children: £150 (includes 100 train ride tickets)
We can provide a party food package by arrangement, please ring for details.
The site opens, and train rides begin, at 12.00 mid day and end at 4.30pm. Party children can use their tickets on any train, not just the one with the Birthday Special headboard. Tickets are the same for child or adult. Each passenger on the train, child or adult, must have their own ticket unless under two years of age. Extra tickets may be bought if the allocation is used up. Often the adults enjoy the trains as much as the children!
If the weather is bad, you may use the clubhouse.
For further information or to book please phone :
Wanda Sykes on 07763 897678
or Wally Sykes, Chairman on 07731 926136 or 01981 458306
- We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. The site does flood, but this is usually only during the winter months.
- We ask that there should be at least one adult for every five children as the children remain the responsibility of their parents or appointed carers.
- Children and adults must follow the instructions of members of HSME Ltd for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult or sit in front of a responsible older child on train rides.
- We recommend that the person booking the party should have a list of the children and their parents contact details, however, this does not not need to be passed to HSME.
- We are not able to run Birthday Special parties on Halloween.
- Please do not bring large coaches onto the site without the written agreement of HSME Ltd.
- Please contact us for parties of more than 20 children.
We offer exclusive use of the site (within the public areas) on a weekday, for a four hour period, including free train rides at a cost of £350 (No VAT is payable)
The site is not available on public running days, Tuesdays, or Saturdays.
- There are picnic tables at the site for eating outside or the clubhouse is available if required. We will supply free tea, coffee and orange squash but you will need to bring your own food.
- Free car and coach parking on the site is available for the time of the visit.
The aims and objectives of your visit can be discussed with us in advance if you wish.
Should you require further information or to book please phone;
Wanda Sykes on 07763 897678
or Wally Sykes, Chairman on 07731 926136